Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather R Sulte
Dr. Heather R Sulte, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather R Sulte has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Heather R Sulte has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Sulte is a tremendous doctor and she has wonderful new equipment. However, I do feel that she is on the high side when it comes to charges. I had a root canal some time ago, and the next day when i stopped in because I was having a lot of pain, she told me everything was o.k. after a brief look. However, then the receptionist charged me for an office visit of $120 or $150. I thought that was way over the line. Maybe it was the receptionist, but whatever, Dr. sulte is a fine doctor. It's just that nobody has enough dental insurance to match the absurdly high prices in Anchorage. with the new machines that make crowns, the cost has been reduced considerably. Unfortunately, the dentist providing the crown is the one who benefits greatly. In some other states the cost of a crown (a good one) runs $600 to $800, maybe even a little more. But in Alaska, the cheapest one I have found is $1400. It goes up from there to $1600 plus.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAspen Endodontics, 3909 Arctic Blvd Ste 203, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Heather R Sulte is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.