Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Thornton
Dr. Heather Thornton, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Montgomery, AL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Thornton is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East, Prattville Baptist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Thornton has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Heather Thornton is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Montgomery, AL.