Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Heavenly E Kimes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Heavenly E Kimes has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Heavenly E Kimes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I arrived on time for my appointment and waited almost an hour to get Dr. Kimes's exam. Dr. Heavenly Kimes has Halitosis and she's a dentist, I was shocked!! I barely could breathe because I had to hold my breath as she was talking. She stated after a really quick exam that I needed a root canal. I decided to get a second opinion. I went to another dentist and all I needed was one filling not a root canal like I was told. It's like she's hurting for money because I see by other reviews it's a pattern. When I was checking out and didn't agree to get the un-needed work and her staff was rude and very unprofessional. I do not recommend this practice! It was not a heavenly experience.
I am in agreement with the above reviewer. My experience was identical but instead of telling me I needed a root canal I was told I have an infection & need 2 teeth removed when only one tooth was x-rayed. I have no infection nor any symptoms of any infection and was quoted a huge bill for everything except what I came in for. Needless to say I am still looking for a dentist.
Very unprofessional. After a long wait, there was in the patient treatment area. Dr. Kimes spent all of about 5 seconds with me and advised me to have a root canal during a routine cleaning, on a tooth that was feeling no pain. I got a 2nd opinion from a qualified dentist. It seems Dr. Kimes was recommending unnecessary treatment. I can only guess as to her motivation for recommending unneeded services. I will not be seeing her again.
Dr. Heavenly E Kimes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Heavenly E Kimes is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lawrenceville, GA.