Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heba M Abuhussein
Dr. Heba M Abuhussein, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Heba M Abuhussein has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Heba M Abuhussein has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Heba M Abuhussein
Dr. Heba Abuhussein was born in Los Angeles, California. She moved back to her native country Saudi Arabia when her father completed his PhD in education at the University of Southern California. She grew up in Saudi Arabia, where she completed her education and graduated the top of her class earning a DDS degree at King AbdulAziz University Dental School. She moved back to the United States in 2006 where she completed the Graduate Periodontal Program at the University of Michigan in 2009. She loves teaching and has taught at the University of Michigan's Dental School and King AbdulAziz University Dental School. She spends the rest of her professional career working in private practice. She has volunteered her services in treating migrant patients at University of Michigan Dental Migrant Program in Traverse City and has rendered free oral cancer screenings at local hospitals. Dr. Abuhussein is an active member and Diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology. She feels extremely fortunate to be in such a wonderful profession that enables her to improve the quality of life of her patients. Dr. Abuhussein lives in Ann Arbor and loves nature and outdoor activities like playing sports, biking, skiing, and swimming. She spends most of her leisure time with her three dogs, friends and visiting her family.
Locations & DirectionsHEBA M ABUHUSSEIN DDS, 2370 E Stadium Blvd # 750, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Heba M Abuhussein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ann Arbor, MI.