Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Helaman P Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Helaman P Erickson has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implantation
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Impacted Tooth
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
Dr. Helaman P Erickson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO DR. ERICKSON!!!!!! Sorry I couldn't take your call tonight--about 8:50ish. I had just put teabags in my mouth a second before and was drooling. I was very satisfied except the valium I used to get there didn't seem to work and I got there by pure will--GO FIGURE. (The only problem I had is that Jaime didn't want to come home with me! and provide home care!) LOL She was very professional and courteous but I don't think the wife would have approved! I greatly appreciate the kindness as courtesy there. The only weird problem was that after anesthetics I wake up almost immediately and within an hour I have extreme hyper activity. (You might want to write a paper and receive a Nobel Prize for that!) I literally can't stop walking and moving and can sit only for seconds. The last time it lasted almost 24 hours but I'm starting to feel myself calm down now a little bit. By midnight I ought to be OK. These teeth gave me problems ever since I was six years old and sometimes as a teen I had so much pain that I would do high-rep heavy breathing squats just to stop the pain for a few minutes, and the dentist we went to as children was simply awful so that is the source of my paranoia. I have three college degrees and have written a book and this irrational reaction has simply baffled me but there was nothing I could do about it. I have dreaded this for years but finally bet the bullet and did it. I know this isn't the regular email you use so I ask that this message be passed on to you! God's blessing on you, your work, and your office staff. And please, remember the poor who don't have access to this kind of care. Sincerely, Wayne K. Frost email@example.com
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Parkland Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Helaman P Erickson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Odessa, TX.