Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Helen L Alderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Helen L Alderson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Best dentist I ever had in my 58 years of chewing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Helen L Alderson - Posted on June 25th, 2012
I travel from out of town now to see Dr. Alderson. I couldn't recommend her strongly enough. She is conservative in her care and always recommends the best solution for the patient, not for her bottom line. She is excellent with pain-related issues and patiently accommodates the most timid of patients. She is the best dentist I've ever had.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Helen L Alderson
Hi! I'm Helen Alderson. I have practiced since 1990 in San Francisco. I practice dentistry that takes your entire body health into account. I have recently become a Board Certified Naturopathic Physician, so that I may better help you with the whole oro-facial complex. Preservation of your oral health as well as your overall health are crucial to the whole process and complete wellness. I like to practice caring, high-quality,conservative dentistry in the most careful, sensitive-to-your-needs style. I like to maintain a very approachable demeanor so that you can feel comfortable asking questions and having your dental needs met. There a many competent "dental mechanics" in the Bay Area. For me, it's a question of how you like to be treated during your dental care. Helen with Lily...I look better in Sepia tones these days. *Member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology *Member of the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists *Board Certified Naturopathic Physician *Doctor of Intergrative Biologic Dental Medicine The "contact" link is iffy sometimes. I suggest using your specific email to send an email to email@example.com Contact Helen
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED DENTISTRY THE ART OF THE SM, 556 Battery St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Helen L Alderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.