Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Helen E Ragsdale has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Helen E Ragsdale has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Helen E Ragsdale Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Helen E Ragsdale's office for more information.
11615 Angus Rd Ste 101 Austin, TX : (512) 346-4690
More about Dr. Helen E Ragsdale
Austin Dentist Dr. Helen E. Ragsdale Dr. Helen E. Ragsdale has been practicing dentistry in Austin for over twenty years, and has become known as Austin’s gentle dentist. She graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology, and went on to earn her Doctorate in Dentistry in 1985 from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Ragsdale believes in excellence through education. Her post-graduate level training includes separate preceptorships at the University of Texas for Periodontal Surgery and Dental Implantology. Dr. Ragsdale attained Fellow status from WCLI (World Clinical Laser Institute), studied aesthetics at LVI (Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies) and has received additional advanced training in sedation, laser dentistry, and full reconstructive and rehabilitative dentistry. Awarded ICOI Fellowship: The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) was founded in 1972 and is the world’s largest dental implant organization. When she is out of the office, Dr. Ragsdale enjoys volunteering at her church, yoga, pilates, sailing, and the Hike and Bike trail at Town Lake. She also spends time at the courts, alongside her husband, John, cheering on her children, who play tennis and volleyball.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Helen E Ragsdale is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.