Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry C Ehler DDS
Dr. Henry C Ehler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pearland, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry C Ehler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Henry C Ehler has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Henry C Ehler Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Henry C Ehler's office for more information.
2213 Broadway St Pearland, TX : (281) 485-8645
More about Dr. Henry C Ehler
Dr. Henry C. “Bud” Ehler was born and raised in the Central Texas town of Hallettsville. He graduated high school there in 1975. Bud attended Texas Lutheran College in Seguin, Texas graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1979. After graduation from College he attended the University of Texas Dental School in San Antonio, graduating with a DDS degree in 1983. Bud was a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society, and received the American Academy of Oral Medicine Certificate of Merit upon graduation. Dr. Ehler then practiced as an associate with Dr Joe Max Kahn.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Henry C Ehler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pearland, TX.