- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry H Chu
Dr. Henry H Chu is a doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Amarillo, TX( and 15 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Henry H Chu has 17 locations
Dr. Henry H Chu has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Henry H Chu has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Henry H Chu Accepts the Following Insurance
- 323 NW 24th St San Antonio , TX : (210) 436-6261
- 14855 Blanco Rd Ste 413 San Antonio , TX : (210) 408-6000
- 3325 S Georgia St Ste 200 Amarillo , TX : (214) 757-4500
- 3715 SW Military Dr San Antonio , TX : (210) 532-1166
- 4727 Manitou Ste 101 San Antonio , TX : (210) 681-5272
- 5250 Blanco Rd San Antonio , TX : (210) 349-3368
- 5563 de Zavala Rd Ste 160 San Antonio , TX : (210) 696-7885
- 6502 Bandera Rd Ste 201 San Antonio , TX : (469) 300-7788
- 11309 Bandera Rd Ste 101 San Antonio , TX : (210) 684-8033
- 8940 Culebra Rd San Antonio , TX : (210) 684-1313
- 119 SW Loop 410 Ste 109 San Antonio , TX : (210) 520-8338
- 1313 Guadalupe St Ste 106 San Antonio , TX : (210) 212-3900
- 15900 La Cantera Pkwy Ste 20250 San Antonio , TX : (210) 877-0000
- 1926 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio , TX : (210) 924-1811
- 2610 Tpc Pkwy Suite 102 San Antonio , TX : (210) 497-4847
- 4351 Callaghan Rd Suite 1 San Antonio , TX : (210) 680-9544
- 6140 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio , TX : (210) 523-6188
More about Dr. Henry H Chu
Henry Chu, D.D.S. Dr. Henry Chu graduated in 1987 from the nationâ€™s top-ranked dental school, the University of Texas Dental Branch at San Antonio. He later completed an additional two-year hospital-based general practice residency. During the residency, he received advanced training in oral surgery, IV sedation, dental rehabilitation and hospital-based dentistry. Dr. Chu has provided superior care to a wide spectrum of patients throughout his many years in private practice. His heart and passion is evident in his commitment to overcoming the barriers that are common when providing oral care to all of his patients. He enjoys sharing his expertise with dentists and students through lectures at the dental school and other venues.