Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Herbert M Mendelson?

Dr. Herbie Mendelson

Dr. Herbie is a friendly and very knowledgable person and doctor. We trust him and take his advice and suggestions to heart. We are very comfortable in his care and his office. Everyone we meet is friendly and caring. We have found a dentist for life.

We love Mendelson Family Dentistry!

Shelley so patiently and expertly removes my plaque every visit. Gen makes my daughter's visits something she looks forward to. Dr. Herbie is so upbeat and fun, and helped my daughter achieve adult teeth perfection after having challenging baby teeth, for which we are eternally grateful! Dr. Mendelson is another gem! Wendy and Rachel are so very nice! Renee is also so kind! We love Mendelson Family Dentistry!

Shelley and Gen are the very best!!

Shelley and Gen feel like part of our family after 20 years of us being their lucky patients!! Shelley gets my teeth cleaner than clean, and so patiently removes my plaque every visit! Gen makes my daughters visits something she looks forward to! Dr. Herbie and Dr. Mendelson are gems as well! And Wendy is so nice! We love Mendelson Family Dentistry!

Amazing dentist, great office and a fantastic team - 100% recommend!

Our entire family has been coming to this office for years, and we will never go anywhere else. From the warm and extremely capable front desk team to the hygienist who makes a cleaning feel like a trip to the spa for your mouth to Dr. Herbie who we completely trust, I can't say enough good about this office! Dr. Herbie tells it like it is, talks on the patient's level and always has a smile on his face. He is gentle if treatment is necessary and talks you through the procedure(s). The atmosphere in the office is very positive and you get an overall sense of being completely cared for. You will not be sorry if you decide to make Mendelson Family Dentistry you dental home.

great experience. very friendly and professional

Jen is a wonderful hygienist. Friendly and thorough. Always a good experience. Dr. Mendelson is proficient, skilled and friendly.

outstanding.. bringing humor to dentistry

exciting..

very good

very good

Excellent!

It was a great experience overall

Terrific Dentist!!!

I've used this dentist and dental practice for many years and I have taken my children here, as well. I am very satisfied with the dental care I've received and continue to receive.

cleaning was fabulous

incredible

Great Family Dentistry!

Long time patients

excellent. the staff is competent and kind. my experience was wonderful. I would highly recommend them

a great experience. I feel confident with my smile. they also make me laugh.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Herbert M Mendelson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Owings Mills, MD.