Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hillel Y Stein has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 10
Assistant and dentist asked the same stupid question (dentist overheard her question) in response to a statement I made) that I can't possibly answer (as if I can read someone else's mind).. in a world where it's hard to trust most people.. it's especially hard to trust people in it just for their own gain... can't even fill my teeth like I asked for.. just says we'll keep in touch and never calls back.. he expects me to call back or doesn't care for me to.. but I will never do business with any rockawaynians again.. it's just the same type of (selfish) people with the same crap over and over.. who are angry that they are not making millions and that are unhappy, they have a 9-5 job..
33 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Hillel Y Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSmile Saver Ii, 9008 Rockaway Beach Blvd, Rockaway Beach, NY
Dr. Hillel Y Stein is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Rockaway Beach, NY.