Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hollis K Barton has 2 locations
1816 Independence Sq Ste B
Atlanta, GA 30338
Book Online Now
Dr. Hollis K Barton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Hollis K Barton has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Fair, Honest and Excellent tretament and care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hollis K Barton - Posted on March 1st, 2017
I was referred to another dentist by a friend of mine. When the dentist looked at my teeth, he said most of them if not all, were compromised. I asked him how much to uncompromise them and he said about $50,000. I decided to try Dr. Barton since he was also recommended. When he looked at my teeth he said of course your teeth show signs of wear, you're 68 years old, but I can fix them for $5,000. He did implants, crowns, fillings, etc. His work is excellent and less than $5k! He's fair and honest.
Negligence & Lack of Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hollis K Barton - Posted on August 8th, 2016
I'm disappointed with the level of care I've had over the past 10 years with Dr. Barton as my dentist. I went in for regular check-ups, but was never told I had any dental problems except for two cavities and a chipped tooth. When I moved, I found a new dentist. During my first appointment, he found 4 deep cavities that had not be addressed on top of the same chipped tooth that continually kept chipping. Since leaving Dr. Barton's care, dental appointments have been constant, severe, and expensive. Very unhappy and frustrated with the lack of care and negligence I've endured over the years at his hand.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hollis K Barton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Hollis K Barton
hollis k. barton, D.D.S. Hollis K. Barton, DMD is one of those rare people who actually grew up here in Dunwoody and attended Crestwood High School . He went to play collegiate football at Furman University where he obtained Bachelor Degrees in Biology and Political Science. Dr. Barton received his dental degree from University of Louisville School of Dentistry after which he served a one year dental residency in Fort Stewart , GA. Dr. Barton provides treatment in all fields of dentistry. What’s more, he provides advanced cosmetic and general dental care using only the highest quality dental products, laboratories and services available. He maintains his level of excellence by attending continuing education courses on a regular basis. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Northern District Dental Society and the Hinman Dental Society. He spends his spare time with wife Sharon and his five kids. Also he has been an assistant football coach for Roswell High School since 2005.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hollis K Barton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.