Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Holly C Ellis has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Holly C Ellis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Holly C Ellis has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Holly C Ellis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Holly C Ellis
Dr. Holly Ellis Dr. Ellis is a native of St. Louis, MO and now resides with her husband in the south city area of Holly Hills. She received her undergraduate degree in Cell/Molecular Biology at Missouri State University and her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry. She has been married to her husband Justin for 4 years and they have a beautiful basset hound named Pearl. In her free time Dr. Ellis enjoys traveling, the outdoors, spending time with her family and friends, and playing “Wheel of Fortune” (she was an actual contestant on the show in 2003!). Dr. Ellis dedicates herself to quality dental work by staying up to date on the latest dental technology and product information. She enjoys taking dental continuing education courses as well as staying active in local dental groups and study clubs. She is currently in the process of completing the Dawson Academy course curriculum (www.thedawsonacademy.com). Memberships: Greater St. Louis Dental Society Missouri Dental Association American Dental Association Gateway Study Club Academy of General Dentistry Crestwood/Sunset Hills Chamber of Commerce
Locations & Directions
Dr. Holly C Ellis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Louis, MO.