Dr. Hossein Ahmadian Is this you?

3.0

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Ahmadian?

Rude Doctor to Co workers

Posted on November 18th, 2015

HE DONT VALIDATE PARKING: BE CAREFUL YOU WILL BE TOWED 20MIN PARKING IN FRONT ONLY 3 SPOTS..... I was in the office for treatment and over heard this doctor being rude to a co- worker to them don't say anything just get ready and many other things before they started the work... I will not be going back... RUDE!!!!! THE BACK STAFF IS WONDERFUL.. NEW FRONT STAFF NOT APPROACHABLE.

Patient

Posted on April 30th, 2014

In March, I went to Dr. Ahmadian for a routine teeth cleaning, the dentist who I have seen for the past 1.5 years. I though all had gone as planned during the teeth cleaning, until Dr. Ahmadian slyly indicated that I had a chipped tooth. When I inquired about this chipped tooth, he explained that it happened during the cleaning. I immediately asked Dr. Ahmadian for his availability to fix the chip immediately, but he indicated that he did not have the time in addition to having another patient waiting. He asked me to come back the following week. When I did so, after having experienced pain and sensitivity throughout the entire weekend, I advised Dr. Ahmadian of my dismay and shock of his unprofessional behavior and lack of quality customer service during the prior week's teeth cleaning. He denied any responsibility for the chipped tooth and deflected any accountability for his dismissing my request for immediate repair on Friday. I also advised Dr. Ahmadian that it was not fair nor ethical to charge the insurance company for his error. To my continued disappointment, Dr. Ahmadian submitted an insurance claim and is now obliging me, the customer/client, to make payment for his mistake. I will not revisit Dr. Ahmadian and will cease to recommend him moving forward. Stay away!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Hossein Ahmadian is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, VA.