Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Houtan Alayan
Dr. Houtan Alayan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Round Rock, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Houtan Alayan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Houtan Alayan has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Houtan Alayan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Houtan Alayan
We strive to treat our patients like family. What better care can you ask for? That is why Dr. Alayan takes time to individualize treatment to ensure the most effective care for his patients and their families. It is our first priority to listen and understand your needs and educate you about various treatment options to help you make the best choices, but most of all feel comfortable about the choices you make. It is the philosophy of Dr. Alayan and the staff to keep abreast of technical advancements in order to deliver the best possible dental care to fit their patient's needs. Also, enjoy the creature comforts and pampering you deserve with our complimentary paraffin wax, hot scented towels, blankets, warm neck pillows and massage dental chairs.< Commitment to you. Dr. Alayan and his highly trained staff use state-of-the-art dental procedures and techniques when providing the highest quality dental care and sterilization with the comfort and well-being of the patient as their major concern during any procedure. Education Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Washington, School of Dentistry, Seattle, 2000 Continuing Education Fellow of Las Vegas Institute for Advance Dental Studies: Advanced Functional Aesthetics 2005 Occlusion for the Progressive Practice 2005 Mastering Neuromuscular Occlusion 2006 Full Mouth Reconstruction 2006 Neuromuscular Coronoplasty and Case Finishing 2007 Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction 2005 Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) Fellow International congress of oral Implantology Cerec 3-D Basic and advanced training 2004 Preceptorship in Implantology 2006 Honors & Awards National Honors Society for Academic Excellence Dean List Recognition, University of Washington, 1994-1996 Organizations American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 2003-present Academy of General Dentistry, 2000-Present Texas Academy of General Dentistry, 2004-present Fellow International College of Oral Implantology Professional Licenses State of Texas Dental License Conscious Sedation License Personal Interests Dr. Alayan enjoys many outdoor activities such as boating and golfing. He also enjoys playing soccer in his spare time and is a team member of the Austin Men's Soccer Association. He is also an avid fisherman. His future plans are to volunteer coaching soccer within his community as well as spending time with his family.
Locations & DirectionsGREAT OAKS FAMILY & COSMETIC, 15930 S Great Oaks Dr Ste A100, Round Rock, TX
Dr. Houtan Alayan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Round Rock, TX.