Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard N Abrahams DMD
Dr. Howard N Abrahams, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard N Abrahams has the following 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard N Abrahams - Posted on November 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard N Abrahams - Posted on February 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard N Abrahams - Posted on December 7th, 2015
Dr. Abrahahams seems like a nice person but he is not a good Dentist!!! He was reccomended to me as a specialist for implants and dentures, I had my tooth done in his surgery but the tooth (implant) fell off within a month, He tried to fixed it couple of times but it did not last even for a week, and even after he promised or guaranteed that it should be OK for at least 6 months, which is also strange,??? after you pay to professional or specialist for implant/dentures and he only tells you up to 6 months.??? It did not last and for simple reason,because He uses cheap and old material,and do not care about his result!!! Last time I spend only under 20 minutes there, so obviously the tooh feel out after 3 days, He refused to refund me the money after I asked for the refund!!! I strongly recommend anybody else, even a dentist nurse this days can glue/cement your tooth better that Dr. Abrahams!!! and I also advise to pay little bit more to any other dentist who will do the job properly. My last advise: Do not use Dr. Abrahams services because he is cheap but not a good dentist!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard N Abrahams - Posted on April 15th, 2015
Dr. Howard N Abrahams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Howard N Abrahams
Thank you for visiting the Website of Dr. Abrahams. Dr. Abrahams and staff welcome you and your entire family to our dental facility in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Howard Abrahams is the only practicing PROSTHODONTIST in Miami Beach. What is a Prosthodontist? A Prosthodontist, such as Dr. Abrahams, is a fully trained specialist in Prosthetic Dentistry. This specialty is one of eight dental specialties recognized by the American Dental Association. The typical prosthodontic training includes four years of dental school and three years of Prosthodontic Training in areas of dentistry that include crowns, bridges, dentures, cosmetics, tempromandibular joint function and dental implants. As a Prosthodontist, Dr. Abrahams provides an extremely high level of care for patients who are missing teeth or have significant damage to their existing teeth. His extremely specialized training allows him to deal with a wide variety of problems including congenital defects as well as problems arising from trauma and neglect. He can aid in the rehabilitation of a complete dentition or merely in the replacement of one or two teeth. With the advent of dental implants as a viable means of replacing teeth, the prosthodontist’s role has expanded substantially. The prosthodontist can supply the control and expertise that is necessary to make an implant supported restoration look and function properly. Contact us today to set an appointment with Dr. Abrahams to discuss any aspect of your dental health.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Howard N Abrahams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Miami Beach, FL.