Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard B Fisher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Howard B Fisher has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
Showing 5 of 11
For me, it is a 45 minute drive to Dr. Howard Fisher's office in Village of Cross Keys. I would have driven two hours to receive periodontal treatment from this doctor! I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Fisher. He put nervous me at ease immediately upon meeting him. He has a great sense of humor and a nice smile. He is very knowledgeable, very caring, and looks out for his patient's best interest. In making his services obtainable to his patients, Dr. Fisher accepts medical insurance, whereas most other periodontists I called did not accept insurance. After a procedure that required stitches, Dr. Fisher gave me written care instructions that included phone #s for his office, home, and cell to call if there were any complications! Dr. Fisher is the best of the best. What a great experience! Thank you, Dr. Fisher!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Howard B Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMartin A Levin Dds, 1 Village Sq Ste 130, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Howard B Fisher is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Baltimore, MD.