- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard D Booth Jr DDS
Dr. Howard D Booth Jr, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Macon, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Howard D Booth Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Howard D Booth Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Howard D Booth Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Howard D Booth Jr
Howard D. Booth, Jr., DDS, MAGD Dr. Howard “Doug” Booth graduated from Emory Dental School in 1977. He served four years as a general dentist in the U.S. Army and moved to Atlanta in 1982 to begin private practice. He relocated his practice to Macon in 1983 and began training in cosmetic dentistry in 1985. Dr. Booth attends extensive training in the most advanced dental treatment services available in all facets of dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry, implant restoration and reconstructive procedures. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Georgia Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Booth was awarded Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2004. Achieving Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry is one of the few added distinctions a general dentist can achieve. The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) is the only professional association exclusively serving the interests and needs of the general dentist. To earn Mastership in the AGD, dentists must take more than 1,100 hours of educational courses in various disciplines. The award is then presented to general dentists in a formal ceremony. Dr. Booth is one of the less than 1 percent of general dentists who have achieved this honor. To learn more about this award or the AGD, visit www.agd.org. Dr. Booth and his best friend and wife, Maya have two adult children. Dr. Booth is an active triathlete and participates in local and national competitions; he also enjoys boating and spending time at the ocean.