Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard F Cooke DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Howard F Cooke has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Howard F Cooke has the following 7 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard F Cooke - Posted on March 8th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard F Cooke - Posted on November 27th, 2018
Dr. Cooke's staff is wonderful. Everyone including: receptionist, dental assistants, and etc. I was especially impressed with the insurance lady who after filing my insurance received a denial--she did not call me about it--she went ahead and appealed it. So helpful and thoughtful. The receptionist has been with him for close to 20 years -- so that speaks highly of Dr. Cooke. Now Dr. Cooke--the first time I saw him it was on a referral from Dr. Morgan--who is my primary dentist. I was in great pain and needed to have a tooth removed. Dr. Morgan referred me to Dr. Cooke because there was a chance it may fall apart. Dr. Cooke was booked up but he made room for me--he told me to show up and they would work me in. He is both very confident and competent. His primary goal is for the patient to feel as little pain as possible. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Phyllis Green
Dr. Howard F Cooke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Howard F Cooke's office for more information.
7988 W Virginia Dr Ste 200 Dallas, TX : (972) 594-7414
Locations & DirectionsMETROPLEX SURGICAL ARTS, 7988 W Virginia Dr Ste 200, Dallas, TX
Dr. Howard F Cooke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.