Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hugh Burnett III III
Hugh Burnett III III, D.D.S. is a Dentist primarily located in Benton, AR. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Hugh Burnett III III is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings and Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia.
Hugh Burnett III III has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Hugh Burnett III III has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 15
Burnett III is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsImpact Oral Surgery, 2305 Springhill Road, Benton, AR
Hugh Burnett III III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bryant, AR.