Is Dr. Hugh G Allen the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hugh G Allen
Dr. Hugh G Allen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hugh G Allen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Hugh G Allen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hugh G Allen - Posted on May 31st, 2013
I have visited dentist offices but there is no one like this, such a horrible experience. I just wanted to give you a simple example they bill New patients with NO SHOWED charges when a called was placed to cancelled the appointment. When you call to schedule an appointment you are not informed that there is a charge if you missed this. Please be careful with this office they act like are hungry for money!
31 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Hugh G Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Hugh G Allen
Dr. Hugh G. Allen Dr. Hugh G. Allen is a 1990 graduate of the Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington D.C. He completed a Dental Internship in General Practice at Woodhull Hospital in Brooklyn, New York in July 1991. He then associated in private practices in Brooklyn, NY, Union and Trenton, NJ before moving his family to Miramar, Florida in September of 1996. Dr Allen has continued to excel in his field and his current practice has rapidly grown since opening on May 16, 2003. There are many factors that Dr. Allen attributes his success to. Foremost is the faith that when God places you in a position to do his work and you are obedient to that assignment, great things usually happen. Dr. Allen and his staff provide individualized care, "Our patients feel like they are family. We truly care for our patients." Dr. Allen is great one on one, has excellent chairside manner and is a great listener. Patients are always complimenting on his touch. Not uncommon is the quote, " You're good with that needle, I didn't feel a thing." Dr. Allen and his staff are committed to providing the highest quality care and actually make the dental experience "pleasant". To this end also, Dr. Allen has invested in the best of the latest technology to ensure his patients are getting the best possible care. Dr. Allen has been married to his wife Novel for 14 years and they have a daughter Danielle. He is an active member of the Plantation Seventh Day Adventist Church. In his spare time, Dr. Allen is usually in the gym (LA Fitness), reading or watching TV (Sports or CNN). He is an avid Washington Redskins' fan. Dr. Allen is active professionally. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the South Florida District Dental Association, the National Dental Association, the Dade County Dental Society (Treasurer for 4 years), the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Laser Dentistry and CERECdoctors.com. He has completed many Continuing Education courses with special emphasis in Cosmetic Dentistry and Occlusion. He has participated in many community health fairs and career days. He has given his time and talents/money to homeless ministries and to "fostering an interest in careers in dentistry" in young African-Americans.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Hugh G Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hollywood, FL.