Is Dr. Humam Alathari the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Humam Alathari has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Humam Alathari has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Humam Alathari - Posted on August 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Humam Alathari - Posted on March 19th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Humam Alathari - Posted on February 26th, 2014
Disgraceful Customer Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Humam Alathari - Posted on March 7th, 2013
Humam did a root canal and a crown for me and four for my daughter. Very recently, my daughter called his office to report how she swallowed one the permanent crowns while eating her breakfast (no trauma) involved. He never called her or me back, yet we paid him cash and were his customers for three years. He wants to charge $500 to replace the crown, and when I said the crown is supposed to be permanent and we shouldn't pay again for it, he ignored my message and would never get back to any of us. I understand I have to pay if this is our fault, but in this case. My son who is finishing up dentistry this year said this is a disgrace and his sister is lucky she didn't choke on the crown when it fell off and she swallowed it. My son also said the crown was not properly cemented in the first place and it is Humam's fault. I wouldn't go back to him and wouldn't recommend him to anyone. His service is a disgrace!
Dr. Humam Alathari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Humam Alathari is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sterling, VA.