Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hyo J Lim has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 7
I have been going to Dr Lim over the past 12 years and even though he's not in network, my insurance wouldn't pay much anyway. So his staff keeps me on target, Natalie calls and reminds me about my appointment and when my mom passed this year, they were kind to send a card. So I'm just a regular patient who usually just needs cleanings, but the office said these reviews were important so I'm filling it out because I like this office and love Dr Lim.
I trusted Dr. Lim to remove my amalgam fillings about 10 years ago and I returned to him with another dental issue and received superior care. I had a cracked tooth that he tried to save but in the end needed to be extracted. The entire process was as enjoyable as it could be given the circumstances. No pain or trauma.He is very attentive and truly cares about his patients. He even calls off hours after appointments to see how you are doing! That in itself is almost unheard of these days.
Dr. Hyo J Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDental Wellness Center, 216 Mall Blvd Ste 11, King Of Prussia, PA
Dr. Hyo J Lim is similar to the following 3 Dentists near King Of Prussia, PA.