- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian M Carlis DDS
Dr. Ian M Carlis, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Ian M Carlis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ian M Carlis has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Ian M Carlis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ian M Carlis
Ian M. Carlis, DMD Ian Carlis DMD, a native of Wilmington Delaware, did his undergraduate studies at the University of Delaware. He attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and upon graduation pursued advanced training in a General Practice Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. He was a past President of the Bethlehem Dental Society. Currently he is a member of the dental staff of the Lehigh Valley Hospital, where he serves as a clinical instructor and as a member of the Continuing Dental Education Committee. He is married to Patty and has three sons, Jay (married to Katey), Scott and Ben and one granddaughter, Isabel.