Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ida B Lanier has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ida B Lanier has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ida B Lanier has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ida B Lanier - Posted on June 2nd, 2017
The worst dentist I have every been to. First I schedule an appointment and when i called to confirm the day before the front desk lady tells me she doesn't see my name on the schedule list and tell me they had already place someone else in the slot. So she schedules me for the following day. That day my appointment was at 8:30 for bonding but dr. Ida did not arrive until 9:00. I was very upset because I already ask the front desk clerk the day before how long would it be and she said it will only take about 30 mins for the procedure. I was very upset because I had to be at school at 10 (college student) which I informed them before hand when making the appointment. So when she comes in the front desk clerk tells me you can go head and come back if you want and they will be ready for me. So when I come back which was around 12:00 they sent me to the around 1:00 and did not start on me until 3:30 which caused me to be late to work ( I had to be at work at 4) which I informed the front desk clerk before they brought me to do the back. I was so upset and if I would of known it was going to take that long I would of never went to her. And on top of that I did not like the way she did my bonding , it looked like a rushed job. I will never in life go back to dr. Idk. If I was her I would be more professional.
Dr. Ida B Lanier Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ida B Lanier is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lithonia, GA.