Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ida L Rose-Mize has the following 11 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canals
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Loss
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Ida L Rose-Mize accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ida L Rose-Mize
Ida L. Rose-Mize, D.D.S. Along with 2 siblings, Dr. Ida Rose-Mize was born and raised by her two wonderful parents in New Orleans, Louisiana. Upon completion of high school, she decided to stay in New Orleans and matriculated at Xavier University of Louisiana where she received her B.S. in Biology. Dr. Rose-Mize, then moved to Iowa to begin her journey in the field of dentistry. In 1999, Dr. Rose-Mize obtained her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. She then completed a one year General Practice Residency at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center in Bronx, New York. Driven by her love for children, Dr. Rose-Mize entered Howard University’s Pediatric Dental program in Washington, DC, where she earned her certificate in Pediatric Dentistry. In 2002, Dr. Ida Rose-Mize married and moved to Georgia to practice Pediatric Dentistry. She is certified to administer oral sedations and pediatric advanced life support. Dr. Rose-Mize is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Her multiple organizational involvements include the following: -American Dental Association -American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry -North Georgia Dental Society -Georgia Dental Society -Greater Atlanta Dental Collaborative Study Club -National Dental Association -Georgia Academy of Pediatric Dentistry -Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. During her spare time, Dr. Rose-Mize enjoys spending time with her husband and children, as well as gathering with friends. Other favorite pastimes include listening to music, singing, playing the piano, and swimming.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ida L Rose-Mize is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lithia Springs, GA.