Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ieva Wright
Dr. Ieva Wright, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Santa Fe, NM. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Ieva Wright has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 19
I have seen several dentists in Santa Fe, and Leva Wright is by far the best. She has many years experience, does great work, and takes time with you, never rushing, making sure all your concerns are addressed. I am so thrilled to have a holistic dentist of her caliber here. Her staff is absolutely wonderful as well, warm and professional. The office is comfortable and welcoming.
Dr. Wright goes out of her way to make sure the right thing is done for the patient, both from a dental standpoint, as well as a comfort standpoint. I have never had to have a bite adjustment after any procedure, including crowns, a bridge, and substantial fillings. I also have a number of allergies and sensitivities and her choice of materials is specific to my situation and preferences and has never caused any problems. Getting to see Dr, Wright is very easy. My hygienist at her office is the gentlest and most considerate I have ever had., while still taking care of all m of my cleaning needs.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1651 Galisteo St, Santa Fe, NM
Dr. Ieva Wright is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Santa Fe, NM.