Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary Beyer
Dr. Gary Beyer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wheeling, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Beyer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Gary Beyer has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Gary Beyer has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 47
All I have to say is painless. Dr. Beyer extracted my tooth, it was so easy and painless, I did not even realize he was done until he told me. A lot of pt education, before he started working, Dr. explained to me every step of the way, so I knew what to expect. High customer service and a lot of respect to the patient.
Excellent and professional dentist, doesn't leave anything questionable or "close enough" in his treatments. If the work is not up to his high quality criteria, he will make sure it is going to get updated, redone, whatever it takes until he is satisfied (and me as a patient). Done with him many various procedures from as simple as routine cleaning to most complicated crowns over implants, and pretty much everything in between. Not just me but the whole family and every work has been top notch. Most important, if some work is not his specialty, he will not even try; he will connect the patient with best expert he knows in particular field and will follow up to make sure his patients are treated with same quality as he does.
Dr. Gary Beyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsMedical Arts Unlimited Corp, 201 E Strong St, Wheeling, IL
Dr. Gary Beyer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wheeling, IL.