Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Igor Gerzon
Dr. Igor Gerzon, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Igor Gerzon has the following 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Igor Gerzon
Dr. Igor Gerzon, DDS Dr. Igor Gerzon received his DDS degree in 1987 from New York University College of Dentistry. From 1987 to 1989 he attended and successfully completed Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics and received a Certificate in Prosthodontics. In 1991 he was invited to participate in a newly created Fellowship Program in Implant Dentistry at New York University College of Dentistry developed by Dr.Dennis Tarnow. In 1993 Dr. Gerzon successfully graduated in the first class of the Fellowship Program. Since 1988 Dr. Gerzon has been a faculty at NYUCD. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics . Dr. Gerzon is the Director of Implant Surgery for the Advanced Education Program in Prosthodontics. Dr. Gerzon is a member of American College of Prosthodontists, Academy of Osseointegration and ADA. He is a Fellow of the Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics and Northeastern Gnathological Society. Dr. Gerzon also serves on the board of ACP New York Section, GNYAP and NGS. He is a current President of ACP New York Section.
Locations & DirectionsEASTSIDE DENTAL MEDICINE, 595 Madison Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Igor Gerzon is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.