Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Igor Gurevich
Dr. Igor Gurevich, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Igor Gurevich has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Igor Gurevich has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Igor Gurevich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
He wore the blue dental gloves everywhere in and out of the office, never taking them off, and when he got close to me I saw holes in the some of the finger-tips of the gloves. Doesn't he ever change them? He said I had 3 cavities, and kept asking if I was in pain, and I kept saying "No I'm not". He poked around my mouth for the exam with a very sharp dental pick, and scraped some good front and side teeth, causing cracks, then said it will be $500 to fix it. Hey, "Doctor" those cracks weren't there before you poked and scraped them. The teeth were smooth before you scraped them with your sharp pick. I never did any of the work he wanted to do by him, and when I went to another dentist, I was told there were NO cavities..! This guy seems either like he's on drugs, or is starting to get senile. Someone should report him to the Health Department for inspection. I'm never going back there. His office is also unclean...very scary place..!
25 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIgor Gurevich Dds, 8700 25th Ave Apt 1U, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Igor Gurevich is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.