Is Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko - Posted on July 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko - Posted on September 4th, 2016
With Dr.Igor I placed four front implants. Before placing of implants doctor made me bone grafting. My case was really not easy because it were front teeth. Before I decided to put implants I very worried about many things: pain, healing, how it will look, etc. My worries about the pain went away on the first day of surgery (extractions and bone grafting).His confidence and spirit calmed me in the first few minutes. There was no pain during and after first surgery as well as during the following surgeries (including implant surgery) and other procedures. I felt no pain or swelling at all even on the first night and next day after surgery. Also there were no healing problems at all. And finally I am very glad with the result. And I can say with certainty this doctor is a true master of his craft and you can calmly trust him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko - Posted on July 5th, 2016
Dr. Igor and his staff has been taking great care of me for over 3 years now. I have had both simple and complex dental procedures and Dr. Igor did a great job on every procedure. Also, he always has new technology in the office and always makes me feel like I am in good hands. I would recommend Dr. Igor to any of my family and/or friends without hesitation!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko - Posted on March 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko - Posted on October 14th, 2015
28 Years Experience
New York University College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko
Dr Igor has practiced Dentistry for more than 25 years.
Locations & DirectionsIGOR PASISNITCHENKO DDS, 10450 Taft St, Pembroke Pines, FL
Dr. Igor Pasisnitchenko is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pembroke Pines, FL.