Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Igor Tarlo
Dr. Igor Tarlo, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Tarlo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Igor Tarlo has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Igor Tarlo has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Igor Tarlo has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
Having any surgery is not a welcoming experience at any time.... However, had a wisdom tooth near the nerve removed by Dr. Tarlo. Consultation with him put me at ease - knowledgable and informative. Opted for laughing gas and had a comfortable procedure. (as comfortable as oral surgery can go :) Minimal swelling after and the most important, no nerve issues from surgery. Would highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Igor Tarlo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Igor Tarlo is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Staten Island, NY.