Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ihab Hanna DDS
Dr. Ihab Hanna, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with other offices in Dublin, CA and Concord, CA . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Ihab Hanna has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ihab Hanna has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ihab Hanna has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 37
Don’t ask a question to this dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ihab Hanna - Posted on December 2nd, 2018
I came to this dentist and was initially impressed by his friendly office staff. Dr. Hanna also initially comes across very friendly. Things drastically change if you question anything he does! I should have believed the Yelp comments from patients who have tried asking questions... very negative and EXACTLY what I experienced. As soon as you ask Dr. Hanna questions about what he is doing, he gets extremely defensive. I had a procedure where I was fully sedated. When I came out, I wanted to know what was done, any complications, and specific questions I had about my mouth. He literally refused to answer anything. He acted like I was insulting him by wanting to understand my healthcare. He then was going to do more in my mouth and I asked for him to tell me what he would do... this is his quote reply, “I’m not going to tell you what I will do. I just need to do it. I know what I’m doing.” Seriously?! Either Dr. Hanna is unable to explain things well, has something to hide, or just is so arrogant that he thinks the patient doesn’t need to know anything. During my consultation, he contradicted himself on several occasions and then refused to acknowledge any of it. He is your classic arrogantly confidence person. Again, if you are the type of person that just wants to walk into a dentist and have them do anything they see fit with no questions asked... this is your perfect dentist. I imagine many people do this because the positive comments are exactly from those types of people. Lastly, watch your billing. They made errors when they refunded me money (didn’t refund correct amount) and did not send in the correct bill to my insurance.
Great experience , Dr. Ihab is patient, clear in his explanation and informative
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ihab Hanna - Posted on April 19th, 2018
Dr. Ihab Hanna Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Ihab Hanna
Dr. Ihab M. Hanna graduated, with honors, in 1994 from Cairo University. Afterwards, he spent three years in training and hospital residency before moving to San Francisco. He completed two years of General ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ihab Hanna is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Redwood City, CA.