4.8

Advanced Technology
Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Ihab Hanna?

Don’t ask a question to this dentist!

I came to this dentist and was initially impressed by his friendly office staff. Dr. Hanna also initially comes across very friendly. Things drastically change if you question anything he does! I should have believed the Yelp comments from patients who have tried asking questions... very negative and EXACTLY what I experienced. As soon as you ask Dr. Hanna questions about what he is doing, he gets extremely defensive. I had a procedure where I was fully sedated. When I came out, I wanted to know what was done, any complications, and specific questions I had about my mouth. He literally refused to answer anything. He acted like I was insulting him by wanting to understand my healthcare. He then was going to do more in my mouth and I asked for him to tell me what he would do... this is his quote reply, “I’m not going to tell you what I will do. I just need to do it. I know what I’m doing.” Seriously?! Either Dr. Hanna is unable to explain things well, has something to hide, or just is so arrogant that he thinks the patient doesn’t need to know anything. During my consultation, he contradicted himself on several occasions and then refused to acknowledge any of it. He is your classic arrogantly confidence person. Again, if you are the type of person that just wants to walk into a dentist and have them do anything they see fit with no questions asked... this is your perfect dentist. I imagine many people do this because the positive comments are exactly from those types of people. Lastly, watch your billing. They made errors when they refunded me money (didn’t refund correct amount) and did not send in the correct bill to my insurance.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Great experience , Dr. Ihab is patient, clear in his explanation and informative

Excellent

Excellent Dentist

Excellent

Excellent experience

l have a successful visit with big satisfaction

Patient Listener

The best dental experience!

Life Changing; wonderful.

Amazing experience!!!

been wanting to come see him!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Ihab Hanna is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Redwood City, CA.

Dr. Ihab Hanna Is this you?