- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ihor Bohay
Dr. Ihor Bohay is a doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. They have 40 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Ihor Bohay has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ihor Bohay has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Ihor Bohay Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ihor Bohay
Dr. Ihor Bohay, MS, DDS Dr. Bohay is a Detroit native with over 30 years of experience in cosmetic, preventive, and restorative dentistry for all ages. He completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Loyola University in Chicago in 1980. He holds a Masters of Science degree from Wayne State University (1976) and a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Detroit (1973). An avid proponent of dental health and overall well-being, Dr. Bohay is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and UMANA, and is an active member of study clubs in implantology and dental health. He prides himself on learning the latest techniques and dental concepts and has completed over 1100 continuing education hours in cosmetic, therapeutic, and preventive dentistry. Dr. Bohay knows that dental health and overall health are intrinsically linked and has taken courses related to wellness and homeopathy through Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. By offering complete dental care utilizing modern dental technology, Dr. Bohay provides his patients with a comfortable experience that results in a beautiful smile. He loves developing long-lasting relationships with patients and changing their smiles to improve their self-confidence and quality of life. Dr. Bohay has been married for over 25 years, has three children and enjoys reading, racquetball, tennis, yoga, and maintaining his physical health.