Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilie P Pavel
Dr. Ilie P Pavel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chicago, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ilie P Pavel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ilie P Pavel has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Ilie P Pavel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ilie P Pavel's office for more information.
6122 N Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 739-2800
More about Dr. Ilie P Pavel
Dr. Ilie P. Pavel is originally from Romania, where he graduated from medical school in Cluj-Napoca, a picturesque old Transylvanian city. After graduation he worked as an internist for a short time in Sinaia, Romania and 1986 he moved to America to advance his education. He received his degree as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from Loyola University of Chicago. Upon achieving his degree, he also worked as a teaching assistant in the histology department. Dr. Pavel is a Board Certified General Dentist and a member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, and Chicago Dental Society. As an active member of organized dentistry, he was president of the North Side Branch of Chicago Dental Society in 2003-2004, and proud to volunteer every year for the CDS Midwinter Meeting. Along with dentistry, one of Dr. Pavel passions is making wine. He is an active member of The American Wine Society, and has received several prize medals over the years from international amateur wine competitions. Dr Pavel and his wife Cristina reside in Skokie with their two sons, Cris and Anthony. Dr. Pavel is very proud that he’s older son, Cris, pursued his profession; he is a student at University of Illinois Dental School in Chicago.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Ilie P Pavel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chicago, IL.