Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iljoon J Kim
Dr. Iljoon J Kim, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Artesia, CA, with another office in Riverside, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Iljoon J Kim has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Iljoon J Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Iljoon J Kim
Dr. Iljoon Kim grew up in Southern California and attended Claremont McKenna College for his undergraduate degree. Dr. Kim decided to pursue a career in dentistry like his father. After attending Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Massachusetts, he decided to continue his specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Since 2000, Dr. Kim has been practicing as a pediatric dentist.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iljoon J Kim is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Artesia, CA.