3.6

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Iman Shahine?

Amazing

i have never had such a wonderful experience in all my life !!!

Satisfaction

She is so kind and friendly,Made me feel at ease.

Satisfaction

Dr. Shahine is beyond rude.

Great dentist

As a person who is extremely afraid of going to the dentist to have a procedure done I can highly recommend dt shahine!! She is caring, fast and most importantly makes sure there is no pain during a procedure, she is smart and works efficiently! I bring my two toung girls there as well, the staff is wonderful with children! Not once but twice this month she got me right in the office when I had tooth pain, they were busy, she took care of me! If your looking for s dentist I highly recommend the care of Shahine dental!

Horrible Dentist, Horrible experience

Death by Dentist

I had a cavity filled. The dentist chipped my tooth and then proceeded to tell me I needed a root canal. So I had the root canal done. My tooth became infected so they wanted to extract the tooth. They brought me in numbed my mouth and then said "we can't extract your tooth you have to go to get it done in Rochester". Worst dental experience ever.

Thee best dentist!

My worst fear is the dentist and needles in my mouth n face!!!! But Shahine was simply amazing i really love her for my dentist. She makee comfortable and not so scared. She cares and she know exactly what shed doing. I really do thank god i found her. Blessed to have a wonderful dentist. I would and will recommend this dentist to everyone!!!!!!!!

Satisfaction

Longest wait ever. Overbooked and rushes you.

Satisfaction

Very bad experience, and it became a norm (read my review).

The worst is the staff. They are not trained. Constant confusions and mix-ups about what to charge. Haven't I looked deeper into what they had charged me for the services I would have paid over $2,000 out of pocket!!!!! They disregard / ignore binding rules between them (the participating dentist office / provider) and the insurance company. Thank God I called my insurance provider and they explained clearly what my dentist must charge and what can't! Then I had to call back the dentist and convey the rules to them. Additionally, they ordered and tried to install a wrong crown on my tooth, then the crown cracked! Then they ordered the correct crown but tried to recover from the damage by charging me extra. I found their "mix-up" by investigating paperwork after I got suspicious something went south. Another thing, they came up with their own rules that after a customer "maxes out" on their insurance coverage I needed to pay the full 100% cash value price for all services!!!!! Again, thank God for knowledgeable insurance worker who explained that those ignorant office girls were wrong! Also maybe minor (could happen I guess to anyone) the dentist cut my under-tongue when drilling my tooth, she had to put stitches to close up the wound and stop bleeding.... Just saying.... Anyway, I'm ditching this dentist :) And I don't advise you to become their new customer. Just a friendly advice unless you don't know what to do with your money - give it to me ;)))))))

Satisfaction

My mouth has never felt better!

I am usually nervous about the dentist but Dr. Shahine and her wonderful staff made me feel very comfortable. I got all of my work done quickly and the quality of work is much better than what I got at my old dentist. My teeth look great! I especially love the different options for teeth whitening.

best dentist ever!!

By far the best Dentist I have ever been to. Very clean office and an extremely comfortable environment to be in and did not wait at all. She makes sure your doing okay the whole time shes working on your teeth; do not feel pain at all. Everything seems to be up to date and she knows what shes talking about.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Iman Shahine is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Liverpool, NY.