- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imelda R Crews
Dr. Imelda R Crews is a doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with another office in Lilburn, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Imelda R Crews has 2 locations
Dr. Imelda R Crews has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Imelda R Crews has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. Imelda R Crews Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Imelda R Crews
Imelda Crews, D.D.S. Imelda Crews, D.D.S. Dr. Crews received her Degree in Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) in 1998 from the National Autonomous University of Mexico and in 2000 she completed her specialty in Orthodontics in Mexico City. After several years of private practice in her country and her affiliation with several prominent Orthodontists in the metro Atlanta area, she continued her pursuit of dental excellence by participating in the International Dental Studies Program at the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. Dr. Crews graduated and obtained her second Degree in Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), meeting her requirements for licensure in the United States. Dr. Crews has over 13 years of experience and brings to the dental community a fresh perspective in dentistry combining strong clinical skills, experience, and academic background with the latest advancements in dental technology to provide the best possible care to her patients. She participates in various continuing education seminars and programs and is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Georgia Dental Society, Northwestern District Dental Society, California Dental Association, San Francisco Dental Society, and American Dental Education Association. Dr Crews believes that patient education is the key to a successful oral care program. Dr. Crews currently resides in the Cumming area with her husband of nine years, a native of the Atlanta area. She enjoys photography, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.