Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imelda R Crews
Dr. Imelda R Crews, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cumming, GA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Imelda R Crews has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Imelda R Crews has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
Showing 3 of 3
She tried to charge my 90.00 for infection control on top of the Exam Charge, X-Rays and Filling Prices. I called 3 dentists after I left in disgust, only 1 charged a 5.00 infection control fee, the other 2 did not charge, they said infection control was part of being a Dentist, just like opening the door every morning.....
The wait is too long. Came in 10 mins early and I waited another 30 mins from appointment time. Staff does not remember patients. Came in for second visit and was treated as a new patient. My pregnant wife brought our children for their cleaning. She was asked in a very aggresive way to control my 18 month son who was knocking on the 2 inch thick glass window. She was told that they were worried that my son could break the glass. Staff doesn't care about us leaving to another dentist. I told themto cancel my following visits because I'm leaving to another office and didn't even try to ask us for another chance. The worst part is that they charge 26.00 for regular pictures of your teeth and we have to pay for them because is part of their treatment plan. Insurance does not cover theses pictures. I feel robbed and very dissapointed with their rude staff and they charging us for absurd photos.
Dr. Imelda R Crews accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Imelda R Crews
Imelda Crews, D.D.S. Imelda Crews, D.D.S. Dr. Crews received her Degree in Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) in 1998 from the National Autonomous University of Mexico and in 2000 she completed her specialty in Orthodontics in Mexico City. After several years of private practice in her country and her affiliation with several prominent Orthodontists in the metro Atlanta area, she continued her pursuit of dental excellence by participating in the International Dental Studies Program at the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. Dr. Crews graduated and obtained her second Degree in Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), meeting her requirements for licensure in the United States. Dr. Crews has over 13 years of experience and brings to the dental community a fresh perspective in dentistry combining strong clinical skills, experience, and academic background with the latest advancements in dental technology to provide the best possible care to her patients. She participates in various continuing education seminars and programs and is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Georgia Dental Society, Northwestern District Dental Society, California Dental Association, San Francisco Dental Society, and American Dental Education Association. Dr Crews believes that patient education is the key to a successful oral care program. Dr. Crews currently resides in the Cumming area with her husband of nine years, a native of the Atlanta area. She enjoys photography, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Locations & DirectionsFORSYTH ENDODONTICS, 202 Tribble Gap Rd Ste 104, Cumming, GA
Dr. Imelda R Crews is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cumming, GA.