Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Immi Song
Dr. Immi Song, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Albany, CA.Dr. Song has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Immi Song has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Immi Song has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
After a year and a half of wear our 14 year old daughter's braces have been removed. She is proud of her new smile. The entire experience with ISong was flawless. Appointments worked both ways: we were expected to be on time every time and the ISong staff was too. Office visits were pleasant, efficient and effective. Making appointments was quick and painless. Bill paying was direct and straightforward. Parking was never a problem. It is clear that the entire staff had our daughter's best interests in mind.
My experience at iSong shows that Dr. Song and her staff genuinely care about each of their patients. They handle every unique situation differently. In 2010, I came into Dr. Song's office expecting that I would have my braces off by 2012. However, due to some issues with my back molars refusing to grow out, this process was extended until 2013. Dr. Song was extremely patient with me and tracked the progress of these two molars every month I came in. She wasn't in any particular rush to meet a projected deadline, rather to make sure that my smile was perfect. She and her entire staff worked with me for an additional year to straighten out my back teeth--teeth that you can't even see when you smile--but because Dr. Song felt that these two teeth were important, she helped me through the entire process.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Immi Song accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsI Song Orthodontics, 1301 Solano Ave # 101, Albany, CA
Dr. Immi Song is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Albany, CA.