Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inchun Yang
Dr. Inchun Yang, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Des Plaines, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Inchun Yang has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Inchun Yang has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Inchun Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Inchun Yang
Dentist in Des Plaines, IL All our professionals at Metropolitan Dental Care maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. Scott Inchun Yang, DDS Bio Coming Soon Thomas J. Adams, DDS Dr. Adams graduated in the Clinical Honors Program and ranked top in his class in clinical performance from Loyola University School of Dentistry. Immediately after Dental School he served as a dental officer in the U.S. Navy where he completed many courses, including Advanced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology and Advanced Trauma and Life Saving. While in the military, he became a life member of the Association of Military Surgeon of the United States. Dr. Adams received certification in Oral Implantology from Scripps Implant Dental Education and Research Center in San Diego, California in 1991. Dr. Adams is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society and a member of both the American and International Academies of Implant Dentistry, as well as numerous other professional organizations. He also received a fellowship award in 1998 from the International College of Dentists in San Francisco, California. Dr. Adams received America's Top Dentists Award in 2005-2006 for Cosmetic and Implant Reconstructive Dental Surgeon by Consumers Research Council of America. He also opened "s p a 3 2", one of the first true medical-dental spas in the United States. Dr. Adams is one of the founders and on the faculty of The Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Inc., that teaches other dentists how to do implants and oral reconstruction. Dr. Adams performs Cosmetic, General and Implant Dentistry and serves as a consultant to biomedical companies, laboratories and dental focus groups so as a result, people come from all over the country and even the world to see him. He has offices in Chicago and Northfield, Illinois.
Locations & DirectionsMETROPOLITAN DENTAL CARE, 1541 Market St, Des Plaines, IL
Dr. Inchun Yang is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Des Plaines, IL.