Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingo G Mahn
Dr. Ingo G Mahn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ingo G Mahn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Ingo G Mahn
Dr. Mahn’s Professional Biography Brookfield East High School – Class of 1978Marquette University – Biology Major ’79 – ‘81 Marquette U. School of Dentistry – Class of 1985 Capitol University of Integrative Medicine—Class of 2004 Member: International Academy of Oral & Medical Toxicology (IAOMT) * Accredited Member / Education Committee Wisconsin Association for Health Freedom * Board of Directors / Education Committee Weston Price Foundation American Dental Association (ADA) Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA) Dental Society of Waukesha County (WCDS) “Soon after I graduated, I realized that dental school only makes you a “safe beginner”. That’s why even though Wisconsin has just recently instituted requirements for continuing education, we have always attended continuing education courses on a regular basis.” 2002 - 2009 Continuing Education Feb 2002 NTI-TSS Migraine Treatment course, Chicago Mar 2002 ACD Annual Meeting & Lecture, San Antonio - Presentation by Dr. Mahn on CEREC technology April 2002 IAOMT Meeting, Orlando - attained Accreditation status Sept 2002 CAVITAT owners meeting, Denver Sept 2002 Alternative Medicine & Healing Conference, St. Louis Feb 2003 Chicago Dental Society Meeting & Exhibits Mar 2003 IAOMT Meeting, Las Vegas Jan 2003 - Dec 2004 Capital University of Integrative Medicine, Washington DC Doctor of Integrative Medicine program Sept 2005 IAOMT meeting, Las Vegas, NV Sept 2005 Hal Huggins training seminar, Colorado Springs, CO Mar 2006 Academy of Computerized Dentistry Meeting, Phoenix, AZ Mar 2006 Speaking Consulting Network meeting, Phoenix, AZ Jun 2006 LVI—Neuromuscular Occlusion Feb 2007 Chicago Dental Society Meeting Sept 2007 IAOMT Meeting, Las Vegas, NV Feb 2008 IAOMT Meeting in Chicago, IL Sept 2008 Practice Management course, Phoenix, AZ Dr, Mahn has been published in: HealthWise Magazine – 4 articles on Health issues Generations Magazine – on Cosmetic Dentistry Building the Power Practice - Cerec2 technology Waukesha Freeman - High-tech, pain free dentistry
Locations & DirectionsDESERT HILLS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 3134 W Carefree Hwy Ste 9, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Ingo G Mahn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.