Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ingrid Dooms has 2 locations
1415 E 124th Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
Book Online Now
Dr. Ingrid Dooms has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ingrid Dooms - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Not a very professional atmosphere. Also screams every patients business through the hallway and starts talking about "can you ask some aunties and uncles for some money" for procedures, also told me my insurance doesn't cover certain things and they said they do when I called them. What a waste of time, rude, never again and other dentist offices have heard of her!! Not in a positive way. Waste of time, gas, x-Ray's.
Like a horror movie!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ingrid Dooms - Posted on September 3rd, 2014
I had a very traumatic experience here. First off the place was so run down was like I was in the apocalypse, red flag, but I still decided let me go back and give it a chance. Once I got to the back it was no better. The equipment was so old I have never been to such an out dated dentist office and it was DIRTY. At this point I am regretting coming. The hygienist begins cleaning my teeth, the most painful teeth cleaning I have ever had. She almost cut my mouth open when her hand slipped and yelled at me . Then Dr. DOOM came in she was very unprofessional and RUDE. Don't know how people are able to maintain there business license having such a disgusting facility and nasty attitude. NEVER GO HERE!
- University of Michigan Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ingrid Dooms is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brandon, FL.