Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid J Romero
Dr. Ingrid J Romero, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ingrid J Romero has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ingrid J Romero has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Let me first state that I have worked in the same industry as Dr. Romero for 15 plus years. She is the most unprofessional and deceptive dentist I have ever encountered. Please make sure that you have a second even third opinion regarding ANY dental treatment that she recommends. My experience was filled with inaccurate diagnosis. A treatment plan with multiple fillings, crowns and not to mention "possible " root canal treatments. In other words at least $4000.00 plus in out of pocket expenses! I scheduled two other dental consultations that both concluded that I had a cracked filling and nothing else. Each patient is a business transaction to her. With that being said do yourself justice and make sure to fully understand how vital it is to take care of your teeth. Understand your options regarding treatment for any dental issues that you may have. A healthy mouth always leads to a healthy body!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsINROMA DENTAL INC, 13910 S Jog Rd Ste 103, Delray Beach, FL
Dr. Ingrid J Romero is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Delray Beach, FL.