Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid I Smiga DMD, DDS
Dr. Ingrid I Smiga, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bridgeville, PA, with other offices in Washington, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 14 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Ingrid I Smiga has 17 locations
129 Hillcrest Shopping Ctr
New Kensington, PA 15068
2644 Mosside Blvd
Monroeville, PA 15146
801 N Greengate Rd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Dr. Ingrid I Smiga has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
20 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ingrid I Smiga Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ingrid I Smiga's office for more information.
1597 Washington Pike Bridgeville, PA : (412) 279-4800
Northgate Plaza Rt 19 Washington, PA : (724) 223-0750
4730 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 882-2075
2 Old Clairton Rd Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 466-6900
2A Old Clairton Rd Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 466-6900
1004 W View Park Dr Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 931-7850
1631 S Braddock Ave Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 243-8460
1955 Wharton St Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 381-0100
129 Hillcrest Shopping Ctr New Kensington, PA : (724) 337-7800
2644 Mosside Blvd Monroeville, PA 15146
7A Route 18 Monaca, PA : (724) 728-3300
300 Beaver Valley Mall Monaca, PA : (724) 728-3300
820 5th Ave McKeesport, PA : (412) 673-9310
801 N Greengate Rd Greensburg, PA 15601
1724 Mount Royal Blvd Glenshaw, PA : (412) 213-1999
661 McKean Ave Donora, PA : (724) 379-8911
2100 Washington Pike Carnegie, PA : (412) 279-4800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ingrid I Smiga is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bridgeville, PA.