Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ioana D Piersall
Dr. Ioana D Piersall, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Frederick, MD. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ioana D Piersall has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ioana D Piersall has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
Dr. Ioana D Piersall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ioana D Piersall
All our professionals at Ioana D. Piersall D.M.D., L.L.C. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. Dentist Ioana D Piersall, DMD Dr. Piersall was born in Romania, and moved to the United States in 1993 in order to be with her mother. She attended Frederick High School in her senior year. Dr. Piersall graduated from Hood College in 1998 with a degree in Biochemistry. Dr. Piersall obtained her doctorate degree in 2003 from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA. Following dental school Dr. Piersall moved back to the Frederick area in order to be close to her family. She worked for 3 years in Hagerstown, MD as an associate with Valley Dental Associates. In 2006 Dr. Piersall acomplish her dream of oppening her own office in Frederick, MD. When she is not working Dr. Piersall enjoys spending time with her husband Mark, her two children, her animals and friends. Dental Assistant - Stephen A. Hess Q.D.A. Patient Coordinator - Dee Nichols
Locations & DirectionsIOANA DANIELA PIERSALL DMD, 198 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 20, Frederick, MD
Dr. Ioana D Piersall is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Frederick, MD.