Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou
Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 18 years of experience. She speaks English.
Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
18 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Dental Associates, 30 E 40th St Rm 503, New York, NY
Dr. Ioanna G Mentzelopoulou is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.