Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei
Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kew Gardens, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
20 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei
Dr. Iohana A. Asmarandei obtained her Bachelor of Science degree from New York University. She continued her studies at the dental school at NYU and received her DDS degree when she graduated in 2002. After graduation, she completed the residency program in General Dentistry at Coler-Goldwater Hospital on Roosevelt Island where she excelled at all aspects of dentistry, as well as techniques of anesthesia. During her residency, Dr. Asmarandei also had a rotation at Belleview Hospital where she gained much experience in oral surgery. After her residency, Dr. Asmarandei practiced for several years at different offices throughout Manhattan. In 2007, she opened ALIOELA Dental Office. Dr. Asmarandei spent her early years in Romania before moving to New York nearly 20 years ago. Her hobbies include: swimming, jogging, biking, skiing, rollerblading, ice skating, and the philharmonic. American Dental Association (ADA), Member New York State Dental Association (NYSDA), Member
Locations & DirectionsALIOELA INC, 8327 Talbot St, Kew Gardens, NY
Dr. Iohana A Asmarandei is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kew Gardens, NY.