Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira A Jacobs has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ira A Jacobs has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira A Jacobs - Posted on May 5th, 2016
Bad experience. Jacobs took 2 X rays because (he said) the 1st X ray was blurred, he billed me, $25 for each x ray. I havent't had a blurred x ray in 22 yrs of seeing a dentist. His assistant frowned at tme. Jacobs was impatient, talked too fast and over my head, when i asked him to slow down or explain words he was annoyed. His fone was busy for hours when i had to schedule a new app't. to correct his error on the first app. His receptoinist is the only positive thing about his office. And the place is clean. Very polits. My new dentist is less expensive, much nicer and more patient. I wouln't go back to Ira jacobs if he was the last dentist on earth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira A Jacobs - Posted on October 5th, 2015
He is excellent, takes his time, explains procedure and alternatives. A perfectionist. Sorry I didn't find him many years and thousands of dollars ago.
Very thorough and caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira A Jacobs - Posted on August 30th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ira A Jacobs Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ira A Jacobs's office for more information.
9 Post Rd Ste D8 Oakland, NJ : (201) 337-4666
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Ira A Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oakland, NJ.