Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira Camhi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Camhi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Staten Island University Hospital North
Staten Island University South
43 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Ira Camhi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBesa Marisenoj DMD, 621 Katan Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Ira Camhi is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Staten Island, NY.